Made from the scarlet petals of the hibiscus flower and blended with woody cinnamon spice, for a refreshingly tangy tea.
With a little black pepper and coconut, to activate and absorb the goodness of turmeric. Just add hot water and sweeten to taste.
With a fragrant sprinkle of dried hibiscus flowers, this tangy spiced tea can be served piping hot, or chilled with ice. Along with hibiscus, turmeric and coconut are the star ingredients in this fruity, caffeine-free blend.
100% Organic Ingredients:
Turmeric, Hibiscus, Ceylon Cinnamon, Grated Coconut, Liquorice, Orange Peel, Star Anise, Clove, Black Pepper.
Taka Turmeric – Organic Hibiscus Cinnamon Tea Benefits:
– 1000mg (1g) of Indian turmeric per tea bag
– Activated by crushed black peppercorns
– Contains healthy fats from grated coconut to help curcumin absorption
– Plastic-free, fully compostable and unbleached tea bags, stitched with organic cotton string
– Individually wrapped for freshness with fully recyclable MaxiBio Paper Envelopes
– Generous amounts of precious ingredients for a full flavour. Made with real organic herbs & spices, no added flavours.