A rich, aromatic blend of black Nam Lanh leaves and exotic Indian spices, for a deliciously soothing tea. With a little black pepper and coconut, to activate and absorb the goodness of turmeric. Just add hot water and sweeten to taste.
This subtle blend of exotic spices, coconut, turmeric and black pepper, comes with all the benefits of an authentic Indian Ayurvedic tea. Totally organic and individually sealed, our Masala Chai tea bags are the quick, convenient way to enjoy this traditional Indian treat.
The Organic Masala Chai tea bags produce a silk-smooth, aromatic brew with a dark golden colour. The spicing is subtle and complex, with shredded coconut providing a hint of creamy sweetness. With or without milk, Taka Masala Chai is superb as a refreshing daytime pick-me-up. ??Our Masala Chai tea bags can also be used with hot milk to prepare an authentic Indian chai or golden latte.
100% Organic Ingredients:
Turmeric, Black Tea Nam Lanh, Ceylon Cinnamon, Grated Coconut, Cardamom, Fennel, Black Pepper, Clove.
Taka Turmeric – Organic Hibiscus Cinnamon Tea Benefits:
– 1000mg (1g) of Indian turmeric per tea bag
– Activated by crushed black peppercorns
– Contains healthy fats from grated coconut to help curcumin absorption
– Plastic-free, fully compostable and unbleached tea bags, stitched with organic cotton string
– Individually wrapped for freshness with fully recyclable MaxiBio Paper Envelopes
– Generous amounts of precious ingredients for a full flavour. Made with real organic herbs & spices, no added flavours