Iron Vital helps fulfil your daily requirement for Iron in easily absorbed Gluconate form.
Are you frequently tired? Do you feel listless? Do you have pale skin? If so, the cause may be an unbalanced Iron supply. This trace element is primarly responsible for the production of red blood cells and vital for the transport of oxygen through the bloodstream.
Without Iron, the cells and organs are not sufficiently supplied with oxygen, the accelerant for energy metabolism and vital energy.
Iron Vital tastes delicious:
Iron Vital is not only easy to digest, it also tastes incredibly good. The aroma is fruity and fresh, but not too sweet, and the iron doesn’t linger heavily for hours in your mouth. Kids love the naturally sweet taste of fruit. Iron Vital is also excellent for pregnant women, whose sense of taste often go crazy at this special time.
Extras – Vital B Vitamins
Apart from easily absorbing bivalent iron, Iron Vital contains a whole range of active ingredients: health giving plant-based substances and other components, which are of vital importance in terms of nutrional physiology. This includes the following B vitamins:
– Vitamin B1 improves memory, enery and learning capacity
– Vitamin B2 is important for physical fitness and the formation and breakdown of red blood corpuscles. This vital substance controls detoxification processes and is essential for healthy skin and mucous membranes.
– Niacin (vitamin B3) is constituent of more than 200 enzymes, and works with them in the cells in nearly all metabolic processes. For example, Niacin has a positive effect on blood sugar and cholesterol levels in the blood.
– One of the things vitamins B6 and B12 do is help to keep the nerves strong. Vitamin B12 is of special importance to vegetarians, as it present in foods of animal origin, but rarely in plant-based foods.
– Pantothenic acid (provitamin B5) promotes cell growth and regeneration and is helpful for many skin and hair problems